At The Palmichael we are making changes to keep you as safe as possible when visiting us. These extra precautions are set to make you and our team safe whilst keeping your dining experience as relaxing as possible.
- Please use hand sanitisers upon entering and exiting the restaurant and when entering and exiting the lavatories
- Where queueing is necessary, we ask all guests to respect and adhere to the 1m distancing guidelines until seen by a member of our team
- Please reserve your table in advance. For track and trace purposes we need to collect your contact information.
- Walk-ins are welcome however tables are subject to an availability. We will also require your contact information upon entry.
- Maximum amount of people per table is 6 (2 households) including any children or babies.
- If you wish to enjoy a pre-dinner drink in our cocktail bar, please arrive earlier than your booked table (subject to availability)
- The Restaurant layout has been adapted to ensure social distancing throughout.
- We kindly ask you not to move any tables or chairs
- Please limit your movement throughout the restaurant
- Children must remain seated
- All our menus are single use
- All customers will be encouraged to use contactless payments where possible however we do still accept cash
- All tables are left vacant for cleaning and sanitising between uses.
- Restaurant thoroughly cleaned and sanitized at the end of each day.
- For the safety of our staff and other guests we kindly ask you not visit us if you are feeling unwell
Please, be patient – service may take a little longer while we are taking extra safety precautions.