You may notice a few changes when you dine with us, but we are doing everything we can to make it feel as normal as possible. Our restaurant is now big enough to make social distancing relatively easy and we have gone above and beyond in terms of cleaning to ensure a safe environment for our team and our guests.
The Palmichael is fully supporting the NHS Test and Trace service and we encourage all guests to download the NHS Covid 19 app for quick and easy check-in upon arrival at the restaurant.
- Please use hand sanitisers upon entering and exiting the restaurant and when entering and exiting the lavatories, hand sanitiser is also available on your table for your use throughout your visit
- Please wear a face mask when entering and moving around the restaurant ie when getting up to use the lavatories
- Where queueing is necessary, we ask all guests to respect and adhere to the 1m distancing guidelines until seen by a member of our team
- Please reserve your table in advance. For track and trace purposes we need to collect your contact information or use the NHS Test and Trace App QR Code at the front door.
- Walk-ins are welcome however tables are subject to an availability. We will also require your contact information upon entry.
- Maximum amount of people per table is 6 including any children or babies.
- The Restaurant layout has been adapted to ensure social distancing throughout.
- We kindly ask you not to move any tables or chairs
- Please limit your movement throughout the restaurant
- Children must remain seated
- All our menus are single use
- All customers will be encouraged to use contactless payments where possible however we do still accept cash
- All tables are left vacant for cleaning and sanitising between uses.
- Restaurant thoroughly cleaned and sanitized at the end of each day.
- Our front of house staff are wearing masks
- For the safety of our staff and other guests we kindly ask you not visit us if you are feeling unwell
Please, be patient – service may take a little longer while we are taking extra safety precautions.